Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

All of a sudden…

It was 13th day of July, 11:00 pm; we had experienced heavy rains and strong blow of winds. Tropical storm Basyang crossed the Island of Luzon.
By that time, my brother and I closed all the windows as the storm suddenly picked up, well, and the lights were already out here for hours since the first lightning struck. Then, as the storm howled under the roof of our house, I felt I need to go to the backyard and save my computer. From becoming wet, by closing all the windows tightly and by removing the cabinet near the window. I had to climb the stairs using hands and feet and fighting my stubborn head against the gusts and heavy rains.
On the next day, after typhoon Basyang hit the Luzon, all you can see were unrooted trees, many destroyed billboards and a huge crane, disrupting rush hour traffic on the highway, cut power lines which results a 24-hour blackout.
It was such a terrific experience I ever had. Having this kind of experience really makes me realized how nature take revenge to the environment. For a single moment, a single disaster could destroy everything we have had.

- KevZz

1 comment: